Thursday, September 5, 2013

Great Morning......











This Thursday has started out in great fashion. I had a nice ride to work on my bike. The weather was perfect and the sunrise was awesome. I followed that up with breakfast with the students in the cafeteria. I sat with Taylor, Perry, and Maddie. We talked about New toy cars, our eggs, cereal and chocolate milk (who knew?), and the book fair. After breakfast, John Marshall dropped in for a visit. It is always nice to see him back in the schools. To top it off, the VIT Marching Band was practicing outside my window. As they marched past, I could not help but think how great they sound. I am a huge fan of Marching Bands - especially ones with a great drum section and ours sounded pretty darn good. So hopefully, the rest of the day will be as awesome as the morning has already been.

No comments:

Post a Comment