Monday, August 5, 2013

Hitting the Links for a Great Cause

I just wanted to thank everyone who attended, worked, and volunteered for the 4th Annual South Fulton Rebel Football Golf Outing. Twenty teams of 4 enjoyed a great day of golf and helped support the FB team for 2013. Outside of the great weather, the course looked beautiful and the food after the golf was amazing. Thanks to those who donated the ribeyes and desserts. It was great to see such a large turnout in support of our athletes. While my team did not win, we gave it our best effort. We finished very near the top. This is quite a feat considering I golf about 5 times a year. I didn’t mind being carried by three friends from my past communities. For the record, we did use a few of my shots, throughout the day, to finish a respectable -8. My friends and I are already looking forward to the 2014 edition. Great job Coach Wilson and the rest of the FB staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment