Sunday, August 25, 2013

Great Last Few Days of Summer

Great start to the school year!
The past three days have been a great experience. We had a great turn-out for Meet-Your-Teacher Night on Thursday. Friday was my first day with the entire district staff. I came away excited about the prospects for this year. We talked about areas of positivity and those areas that are in need of a little extra attention. We had a great breakfast together and spent some time socializing as well.
Meet the Rebels Night was well attended and the pork chop sandwiches were awesome. At the FB scrimmage, I was introduced to a fellow mountain biker and by 7:30 a.m. the next day, we had met up with a few more guys and were on the trail at Spring Lake.
Two days of Table Grove Days about wore my wife and I out. We played Bingo, watched the bike rodeo, helped with the box car races, ate corn dogs, and had dinner at the fish fry!
Like I said, not a bad start to the school year. To top it all off....Bernadotte fish fry on Sunday and kids at school on Monday (I am sure some parents are quietly anticipating that day). Have a great week
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment