Friday, July 19, 2013

To This Point.....

After almost 3 weeks in the office, I am starting to get a better idea of the district, the people involved in the district (staff, parents, and students), and what the position of superintendent requires on a daily basis. I have spent time on financial matters, building issues, grounds and structure management, instructional leadership, working with staff on child placement concerns, technology implementation, community relations, hiring staff, and other duties related to the position. I hope in the near future to have an announcement regarding technology in the district. I think we are addressing a number of the concerns that I have been presented with by various members of the VIT2 educational community. As always, if you have any concerns or ideas for improvement, stop in any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment